Khamis, 31 Disember 2009

2010...new stories

bout few hours 2 go...
sy xde azam sbb sy mls nak pikir. biarla juz let it go with the flow...
this 2010 will start with a lot of new things; personal life n my workload.

As a teacher: Guru Kelas Thn 1, Guru MT, SC, Sivik, Moral, PSV,
(n trying hard 2 teach those year1 pupils...).
Masa BI bertambah so blk lewat dr sekolah.
SBT dah xde, mesin fotostat dh tamat tempoh sewa...maka bykla benda yg terganggu.

As a new teacher: still waiting 4 confirmation,
tunggakan gaji, the best way 2 teach weak pupils,
find a solution 4 every pupils' weaknesses...

As a woman: 'Somebody' is coming into my world...
n 'somebody' always with me....me? tingtong...

2010...hope everything will be ok...as I'm still here in Sibu...alone...2 continue my responsibility here...

Bandar Sibu sedang disimbahi cahaya bunga api..aku hanya memandang dari tingkap bilikku...

Tiada ulasan: